We have an opening for Quantitative Developer with Leading Hedge Fund Company_Mumbai.
– IIT/ISI graduates (preferably Computer Science)
– Post Graduation- MBA from top tier B-schools,M.Tech from IIT
– Experience:1 to 3 years in coding and research.Freshers may apply.
We are looking to develop quantitative investment strategies for Asian capital markets including India.
We are unique in that we are seeking candidates who have excelled in their respective fields (mathematics, pure sciences, engineering, etc.) and are not necessarily finance domain experts.
Quantitative developers will typically be assigned to a specific investment strategy (e.g. equities, credit,derivatives). They will work very closely with the research team to develop the research infrastructure for their assigned strategy. In due time this individual will get involved in more quantitative research and strategy.
– Develop and test trading strategies and ideas put forward by the research team. Core development work will be done in Python.
– Work with data and technology analysts to establish data links with various market data vendors as well as perform verification and clean up of relevant market data.
– Conduct back testing of the investment strategy to establish validity over historical market periods.
– Work with the trading team for execution of the investment strategy.
– Excellent mathematical skills
– Good understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
– Very strong programming skills in Python, C++, C# or Java.
– Up to 1 year of programming experience, Exceptional candidates fresh from college will also be considered.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interested Candidates should send updated CV to email@example.com with subject “Quant”